The books you create site on your "Coffee Table" in the home screen.
Tap to view full screen
Tap pencil icon to further customize.
Share existing books using the share link
Select and arrange your media in the order you wish them to appear.
Tap and hold to delete or move items.
Tap "Update Book" to Coffeetablet will do the rest.
Shake to shuffle the layout to generate a new book (or tap the button).
Customize your book with a Title and select a theme from the Properties menu
Share your book via DropBox with friends and family.
Select your contacts from your addressbook or enter their e-mail addresses.
Books can be shared publicly or privately with shared combination lock.
CoffeeTablet for iPad creates beautiful "Coffee Table" quality electronic books from your iPad media library automatically in a few simple steps.
Version 2.01 - December 2010 - IMPORTANT BUG FIX:
This version fixes the issue where books created in version 1.0 are no longer accessible in version 2.0. File system references are updated to provide access to all previously created books.
- added support for iOS 4.2 background multi-tasking for DropBox uploads and book generation
- added 2 new themes "Thanksgiving" and "Christmas
Version 2.0 - December 2010:
iOS 4.2 support
- share your Coffeetablet books over the web via Dropbox with friends and family
- "shake to shuffle" auto-layout feature
- enhanced full-screen view with tap and hold exit
- new introductory video built into default book
Version 1.0 - October 2010:
This initial release features all "on-device" functionality to select media and automatically create Coffeetablet books on iOS 3.2.
November 2010 release will support iOS 4.x with the following features:
- autolayout of Events in the iPad media library
- crop/pan/zoom images in your Coffeetablet books to customize what is displayed in your layout
- sharing of Coffeetablet books via DropBox with rich HTML interface for equivalent experience in a web browser